Practice Test Sets (Total Questions: 200)

Topic Practice: असमानता (Test - 1)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About असमानता MCQ

असमानता और Coded Inequality पर आधारित महत्वपूर्ण Reasoning Questions और MCQs का अभ्यास करें।

This असमानता MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 200 multiple choice questions divided into 4 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

reasoning questions most important reasoning questions important reasoning questions inequality reasoning questions असमानता प्रश्न

Sample असमानता Questions

  1. कथन: A = B >= C C II. B >= D
    • A. केवल निष्कर्ष I सत्य है
    • B. केवल निष्कर्ष II सत्य है
    • C. या तो I या II सत्य है
    • D. न तो I और न ही II सत्य है
  2. कथन: P = Q >= R < S निष्कर्ष: I. P >= S II. R < P
    • A. केवल निष्कर्ष I सत्य है
    • B. केवल निष्कर्ष II सत्य है
    • C. या तो I या II सत्य है
    • D. न तो I और न ही II सत्य है
  3. कथन: X > Y W II. X = Z
    • A. केवल निष्कर्ष I सत्य है
    • B. केवल निष्कर्ष II सत्य है
    • C. या तो I या II सत्य है
    • D. न तो I और न ही II सत्य है
  4. कथन: M = N = P
    • A. केवल निष्कर्ष I सत्य है
    • B. केवल निष्कर्ष II सत्य है
    • C. या तो I या II सत्य है
    • D. न तो I और न ही II सत्य है
  5. कथन: A > B
    • A. केवल निष्कर्ष I सत्य है
    • B. केवल निष्कर्ष II सत्य है
    • C. या तो I या II सत्य है
    • D. न तो I और न ही II सत्य है
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in असमानता MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 1 out of 200 total questions on असमानता.

Are answers and explanations provided for असमानता MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice असमानता MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.