Topic Practice: Verb (Test - 6)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About Verb MCQ - Test 6

Practice important Verb questions and MCQs covering English grammar rules for government and competitive exams. Test - 6.

This Verb MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 300 multiple choice questions divided into 6 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

verb questions verb mcq verb exercises verb rules english grammar verb

Sample Verb Questions

  1. Identify the correct sentence with 'It is (high) time' inversion/verb rule (251):
    • A. It is time we locked our office doors and left for home.
    • B. It is time we lock our office doors and leave for home.
    • C. It is time we have locked our office doors.
    • D. It is time we will lock our office doors.
  2. Choose the correct causative verb sentence (252):
    • A. She got her car repaired by a professional mechanic.
    • B. She got her car repair by a professional mechanic.
    • C. She got her car repairing by a professional mechanic.
    • D. She got repaired her car by a mechanic.
  3. Identify the correct causative structure with 'have' (253):
    • A. I had my portrait painted by a renowned artist.
    • B. I had my portrait paint by a renowned artist.
    • C. I had painted my portrait by an artist.
    • D. I had my portrait painting by an artist.
  4. Choose the correct sentence with stative verbs (254):
    • A. I understand your point of view completely.
    • B. I am understanding your point of view completely.
    • C. I have been understanding your point of view.
    • D. I understood you are understand.
  5. Identify the error-free sentence with 'Scarcely / Hardly' inversion (255):
    • A. Hardly had we stepped out of the office when it began to rain.
    • B. Hardly we had stepped out of the office when it began to rain.
    • C. Hardly had we stepped out of the office than it began to rain.
    • D. Hardly did we stepped out of the office when it rained.
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in Verb MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 6 out of 300 total questions on Verb.

Are answers and explanations provided for Verb MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice Verb MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.