Free Questions — Guest Access 0 / 10 used
You can answer 10 more questions for free. Register free to get 20 questions, or subscribe for unlimited.

Topic Practice: Verb (Test - 5)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About Verb MCQ - Test 5

Practice important Verb questions and MCQs covering English grammar rules for government and competitive exams. Test - 5.

This Verb MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 300 multiple choice questions divided into 6 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

verb questions verb mcq verb exercises verb rules english grammar verb

Sample Verb Questions

  1. Identify the correct verb structure with 'As if' (201):
    • A. He talks as though he knew everything about the scam.
    • B. He talks as though he knows everything about the scam.
    • C. He talks as though he has known everything.
    • D. He talks as though he will know everything.
  2. Choose the correct sentence with 'Wish' (202):
    • A. I wish I had qualified for the civil services exam last year.
    • B. I wish I qualified for the civil services exam last year.
    • C. I wish I would qualify for the civil services exam last year.
    • D. I wish I have qualified for the civil services exam.
  3. Identify the correct sentence with modal past verb (203):
    • A. You should have informed me before cancelling the trip.
    • B. You should inform me before cancelling the trip last week.
    • C. You should had informed me before cancelling the trip.
    • D. You should have inform me before cancelling.
  4. Choose the correct subjunctive verb form (204):
    • A. I insist that he attend the meeting immediately.
    • B. I insist that he attends the meeting immediately.
    • C. I insist that he attended the meeting immediately.
    • D. I insist that he will attend the meeting immediately.
  5. Identify the correct past subjunctive verb form (205):
    • A. If I were the CEO of this firm, I would revise the salary structure.
    • B. If I was the CEO of this firm, I would revise the salary structure.
    • C. If I am the CEO of this firm, I would revise the salary structure.
    • D. If I had been the CEO, I will revise the salary structure.
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in Verb MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 5 out of 300 total questions on Verb.

Are answers and explanations provided for Verb MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice Verb MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.