Topic Practice: Punctuation (Test - 5)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About Punctuation MCQ - Test 5

Practice Comma, Full Stop, Apostrophe, Colon, Semicolon, Quotation Marks and other punctuation questions. Test - 5.

This Punctuation MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 300 multiple choice questions divided into 6 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

punctuation questions punctuation mcq punctuation marks english punctuation exercises

Sample Punctuation Questions

  1. Select the correctly punctuated direct speech sentence (Set 21).
    • A. "Where are you going?" she asked.
    • B. "Where are you going", she asked.
    • C. Where are you going? she asked.
    • D. "Where are you going" she asked.
  2. Select the correctly punctuated direct speech sentence (Set 22).
    • A. He said, "I am going to the market."
    • B. He said "I am going to the market."
    • C. He said, I am going to the market.
    • D. He said "I am going to the market".
  3. Select the correctly punctuated direct speech sentence (Set 23).
    • A. "Where are you going?" she asked.
    • B. "Where are you going", she asked.
    • C. Where are you going? she asked.
    • D. "Where are you going" she asked.
  4. Select the correctly punctuated direct speech sentence (Set 24).
    • A. He said, "I am going to the market."
    • B. He said "I am going to the market."
    • C. He said, I am going to the market.
    • D. He said "I am going to the market".
  5. Select the correctly punctuated direct speech sentence (Set 25).
    • A. "Where are you going?" she asked.
    • B. "Where are you going", she asked.
    • C. Where are you going? she asked.
    • D. "Where are you going" she asked.
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in Punctuation MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 5 out of 300 total questions on Punctuation.

Are answers and explanations provided for Punctuation MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice Punctuation MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.