Topic Practice: Conditional Sentences (Test - 5)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About Conditional Sentences MCQ - Test 5

Practice Zero, First, Second and Third Conditional sentence questions with rules for competitive examinations. Test - 5.

This Conditional Sentences MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 300 multiple choice questions divided into 6 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

conditional sentences questions conditional sentence mcq conditionals exercises if clause questions

Sample Conditional Sentences Questions

  1. Identify the correct conditional structure:
    • A. If it rains tomorrow, the outdoor meeting will be cancelled.
    • B. If it will rain tomorrow, the outdoor meeting will be cancelled.
    • C. If it rained tomorrow, the outdoor meeting is cancelled.
    • D. If it rains tomorrow, the outdoor meeting would cancel.
  2. Select the correct hypothetical past conditional:
    • A. If they had offered me the promotion, I would have accepted it.
    • B. If they offered me the promotion, I would accept it.
    • C. If they had offered me the promotion, I will accept it.
    • D. If they would have offered me the promotion, I had accepted it.
  3. Choose the correct present hypothetical conditional (Type 2):
    • A. If I knew her address, I would visit her right now.
    • B. If I know her address, I will visit her right now.
    • C. If I had known her address, I would visit her right now.
    • D. If I know her address, I would visit her.
  4. Choose the correct sentence regarding future conditional clauses:
    • A. When he comes, we will discuss the project details.
    • B. When he will come, we will discuss the project details.
    • C. When he will come, we discuss the project details.
    • D. When he came, we will discuss the project details.
  5. Identify the correct conditional structure:
    • A. If it rains tomorrow, the outdoor meeting will be cancelled.
    • B. If it will rain tomorrow, the outdoor meeting will be cancelled.
    • C. If it rained tomorrow, the outdoor meeting is cancelled.
    • D. If it rains tomorrow, the outdoor meeting would cancel.
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in Conditional Sentences MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 5 out of 300 total questions on Conditional Sentences.

Are answers and explanations provided for Conditional Sentences MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice Conditional Sentences MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.