Free Questions — Guest Access 0 / 10 used
You can answer 10 more questions for free. Register free to get 20 questions, or subscribe for unlimited.

Topic Practice: Question Formation (Test - 3)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About Question Formation MCQ - Test 3

Practice English question formation using helping verbs, WH words and correct sentence structures. Test - 3.

This Question Formation MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 300 multiple choice questions divided into 6 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

question formation questions question formation mcq english grammar questions wh questions

Sample Question Formation Questions

  1. What is the correct question tag for the sentence: "She rarely visits her hometown,"
    • A. did she?
    • B. doesn't she?
    • C. does she?
    • D. is she?
  2. What is the correct question tag for the sentence: "I am participating in the national conference,"
    • A. amn't I?
    • B. aren't I?
    • C. don't I?
    • D. am I?
  3. What is the correct question tag for the sentence: "Let us organize a workshop on AI,"
    • A. will we?
    • B. shall we?
    • C. can we?
    • D. don't we?
  4. What is the correct question tag for the sentence: "Everyone has arrived on time,"
    • A. has everyone?
    • B. haven't they?
    • C. don't they?
    • D. hasn't he?
  5. What is the correct question tag for the sentence: "Shut the door,ப்பிட"
    • A. do you?
    • B. can't you?
    • C. don't you?
    • D. will you?
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in Question Formation MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 3 out of 300 total questions on Question Formation.

Are answers and explanations provided for Question Formation MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice Question Formation MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.