Topic Practice: Pronoun (Test - 3)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About Pronoun MCQ - Test 3

Practice important Pronoun questions with rules, examples and MCQs for SSC, Banking, Railway and other competitive exams. Test - 3.

This Pronoun MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 300 multiple choice questions divided into 6 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

pronoun questions pronoun mcq pronoun exercises pronoun rules english pronoun questions

Sample Pronoun Questions

  1. Q.101: Choose the grammatically correct arrangement of personal pronouns: 'You, he and I (a) / will complete the assignment (b) / on time (c) / No error (d).'
    • A. You, he and I
    • B. He, you and I
    • C. I, you and he
    • D. You, I and he
  2. Q.102: Fill in the blank with the appropriate relative pronoun: 'This is the very book _________ I wanted to buy yesterday.'
    • A. who
    • B. which
    • C. that
    • D. whom
  3. Q.103: Spot the error in pronoun usage: 'Every boy and every girl must bring _________ identity card.'
    • A. his
    • B. her
    • C. their
    • D. its
  4. Q.104: Choose the correct pronoun form: 'He availed _________ of the golden opportunity.'
    • A. him
    • B. himself
    • C. his
    • D. hic
  5. Q.105: Identify the correct sentence structure regarding reciprocal pronouns:
    • A. The two brothers fought with one another
    • B. The two brothers fought with each other
    • C. The family members helped one other
    • D. They all blamed each other among three
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in Pronoun MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 3 out of 300 total questions on Pronoun.

Are answers and explanations provided for Pronoun MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice Pronoun MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.