Topic Practice: Conditional Sentences (Test - 3)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About Conditional Sentences MCQ - Test 3

Practice Zero, First, Second and Third Conditional sentence questions with rules for competitive examinations. Test - 3.

This Conditional Sentences MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 300 multiple choice questions divided into 6 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

conditional sentences questions conditional sentence mcq conditionals exercises if clause questions

Sample Conditional Sentences Questions

  1. Identify the correct subjunctive form with 'It is high time':
    • A. It is high time we started preparing for the civil services exam.
    • B. It is high time we start preparing for the civil services exam.
    • C. It is high time we have started preparing for the civil services exam.
    • D. It is high time we will start preparing for the civil services exam.
  2. Select the correct sentence using 'Wish / If only':
    • A. I wish I knew the answer to this complex question.
    • B. I wish I know the answer to this complex question.
    • C. I wish I have known the answer to this complex question.
    • D. I wish I will know the answer to this complex question.
  3. Choose the correct past unreal conditional with 'Wish':
    • A. She wishes she had attended the lecture yesterday.
    • B. She wishes she attended the lecture yesterday.
    • C. She wishes she would attend the lecture yesterday.
    • D. She wishes she has attended the lecture yesterday.
  4. Choose the correct mixed conditional sentence:
    • A. If he had taken the medicine yesterday, he would be fine today.
    • B. If he took the medicine yesterday, he would have been fine today.
    • C. If he had taken the medicine yesterday, he will be fine today.
    • D. If he takes the medicine yesterday, he would be fine today.
  5. Identify the correct subjunctive form with 'It is high time':
    • A. It is high time we started preparing for the civil services exam.
    • B. It is high time we start preparing for the civil services exam.
    • C. It is high time we have started preparing for the civil services exam.
    • D. It is high time we will start preparing for the civil services exam.
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in Conditional Sentences MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 3 out of 300 total questions on Conditional Sentences.

Are answers and explanations provided for Conditional Sentences MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice Conditional Sentences MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.