Topic Practice: Conditional Sentences (Test - 1)

50 Questions 0 Attempted 50 Unattempted
Start Practice

About Conditional Sentences MCQ

Practice Zero, First, Second and Third Conditional sentence questions with rules for competitive examinations.

This Conditional Sentences MCQ practice set is designed for students preparing for school exams and competitive exams. It contains 300 multiple choice questions divided into 6 test sets of up to 50 questions each. Every question has four options, and after answering you can see the correct option, a detailed explanation and how other users answered.

conditional sentences questions conditional sentence mcq conditionals exercises if clause questions

Sample Conditional Sentences Questions

  1. Find the correct sentence regarding conditional inversion:
    • A. Were she rich, she would help the needy.
    • B. Was she rich, she would help the needy.
    • C. If she is rich, she would help the needy.
    • D. Had she rich, she would help the needy.
  2. Identify the correct structure with 'should':
    • A. Should it rain, we will postpone the match.
    • B. Should it rains, we will postpone the match.
    • C. Should it rained, we would postpone the match.
    • D. Should it rain, we would have postponed the match.
  3. Select the sentence with error-free conditional grammar:
    • A. Had you worked hard, you would have passed the examination.
    • B. Had you work hard, you would pass the examination.
    • C. If you worked hard, you would have passed the examination.
    • D. Had you working hard, you will pass the examination.
  4. Choose the grammatically correct sentence:
    • A. Had I known the truth, I would have informed you.
    • B. If I had known the truth, I would inform you.
    • C. Had I knew the truth, I would have informed you.
    • D. If I knew the truth, I will have informed you.
  5. Find the correct sentence regarding conditional inversion:
    • A. Were she rich, she would help the needy.
    • B. Was she rich, she would help the needy.
    • C. If she is rich, she would help the needy.
    • D. Had she rich, she would help the needy.
Attempt all 50 questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How many questions are there in Conditional Sentences MCQ?

This page has 50 questions in Test - 1 out of 300 total questions on Conditional Sentences.

Are answers and explanations provided for Conditional Sentences MCQs?

Yes. After you select an option, the correct answer is shown along with an explanation and the percentage of users who chose each option.

How can I practice Conditional Sentences MCQs online?

Click the Start button on this page, answer the questions one by one, and review your score. You can resume anytime and track progress from your dashboard.